I now have nervous anticipation of what happens after week 24, the final week of the Master Key Experience. So here is Week 22 – Master Key 2018 and still the old blueprint rears its ugly head, even id only occasionally.

Do I pursue what I want, or do I do what is comfortable for me? There is so much I want to do in the next years of my life, that there is no option but to just get on with the new blueprint.

Masterminding with Rob Tolchard has really made such a difference for us both, I am sure. This will continue into our futures.

Like most people I had been choosing between a lifetime of comfort and perceived risk, and have been left with the life I have recently had. It sure stings. But, when we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.

The law of substitution is a reminder , not a distraction about changing our beliefs, growing up and celebrating out growing up. This releases uo from “How the world should treat us.”

We are worthy of anything we we want, but not worthy of everything we want. We must be well armed with Love, Persistence, Appreciation and Gratitude. Then we are ready to go for it. Once we have the humility to choose doing what we love, obstacles are welcome, with unlimited possibilities because we don’t need approval.

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us” Joseph Campbell.

Brixham Wildlife
Brixham Wildlife
Brixham Wildlife
Brixham Wildlife
Brixham Wildlife
Please follow and like us:
Week 22 – Master Key 2018

8 thoughts on “Week 22 – Master Key 2018

• February 28, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Ah! Wishing you the very best after week 24!! You can do it. I have no doubt!

• March 1, 2019 at 8:35 am

Thankyou for your support, yes I have a great master-minder in Rob Tolchard, we are incidentally in the same MLM, so will be working to help each other ongoing

• March 2, 2019 at 3:49 pm

“nervous anticipation”–sounds like excitement to me! As was pointed out in last week’s webinar, by sticking with this challenging program this far you’ve revealed your genetic disposition for greatness! Love the Campbell quote you shared and the wildlife pics!

• March 15, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Thanks for your kind words Laura. Definitely nervous anticipation. I just love the wildlife pics that some local photographers from Brixham shared with me.

• March 2, 2019 at 7:35 pm

You are both wise and strong. And thank you for sharing all the photographs!

• March 15, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Thanks Julie, for your very kind words. A picture paints a thousand words.

• March 10, 2019 at 9:51 am

Beautiful blog! I can relate in so many ways. I am sure we will do it! 🙂

• March 15, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Thanks for your kind comments Jurga, I am sure we will all do it.